Baby’s first year is full of, well…….firsts!
First foods, first time he rolls over, first giggles & smiles and first holiday season.
In my opinion, the holiday season starts with Halloween, then we roll right into Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and then keep the love going until Valentine’s Day.
We basically celebrate “holiday season” for half the year in my house!
And that means that Halloween is the first really big holiday for baby. And just because your little one isn’t old enough to trick-or-treat yet, doesn’t mean Halloween can’t be special.
Let’s be honest, cute costumes is basically 90% of what makes Halloween fun anyway (candy is the other 10%!).
I pulled together a list of the most adorable baby Halloween costumes to make baby’s first Halloween something you’ll always remember. All of them are from Amazon which means with just the click of the button you can have an adorable costume on it’s way to your door. Or four adorable costumes……don’t worry I won’t tell your husband.
So grab a glass of wine, kick back, and let’s start shopping!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase through one of my links I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. If you really like legal jargon you can read more about that here.
PERFECT HALLOWEEN OUTFITS
If you’re not interested in a full-blown costume for your baby, why not grab an adorable outfit to commemorate baby’s first Halloween?
Heck – why not grab an outfit and a costume? I mean, baby only has his first Halloween once, and more outfits = more great pictures!
I added this one to my cart as soon as I saw it, it’s so stinkin’ cute.
GENDER NEUTRAL COSTUMES FOR BABY’S 1ST HALLOWEEN
I had to start with a pumpkin because holy smokes is it the cutest costume for a baby!
I was a pumpkin for my first Halloween and all four of my boys wore the same pumpkin costume that I did for their first Halloween.
How cute is this baby chicken costume??!
Any of these costumes would be perfect on any baby as a first Halloween costume: