Let me be the first to say congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby!! Even if you weren’t expecting to need a c section, becoming a mother is a time to be cherished!
It’s perfectly normal to feel a little anxious – or just plain terrified of surgery – and the goal of this c section birth plan is to give you peace and help you prepare so that you can focus on your new bundle of joy and heal properly.
Inside the c section birth plan you will find:
- C Section Information…..all of your most important c section information (like doctor’s name & birthing companions) in one, easy-to-reference place
- Your C Section Brith Wishes…..take this short quiz with your spouse and discuss your wishes for before, during, and after your c section
- Hospital Bag Checklist…..everything you will actually need in the hospital (spoiler alert: it’s way less than you think)
- How to Prepare Yourself for Your C Section….learn the three things you should be doing while you’re still pregnant to help you prepare for your c section
- How to Prepare Your Family for Your C Section….tips for preparing and communicating with your family for your c section – especially how to prepare your toddler
- How to Prepare Your Home for Your C Section….create an optimal healing space in your home before your surgery, five steps to take today
- You C Section Before, During, & After……everything you can expect before, during, and after your c section from a mom who’s been through it twice!
- To Do Check Lists& Notes pages…..keep track of everything you need to do and remember before baby comes
Recovering from a c section shouldn’t be a mystery- grab your copy of the c section birth plan today!